Tier 1 Entrepreneur Business Plan
One of the most important factors when applying for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is a quality business plan. The Home Office state that a comprehensive business plan could be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful application, and refusals are normally due to the inadequately composed business plan.
Your business plan needs to demonstrate that your business will contribute to the UK’s economy positively and would need to explain why, and how. Along with this you will need to prove that you expect your business to be successful in the UK. You will be asked to attend an Entrepreneur Visa interview during which your business plan will be discussed in detail. These are such things that should bear in mind when compiling your business plan. We can assist you with this process, the interview and with the content, application as well as liaising with the Home Office. Call us today on 0744 8077 407.
UK Immigration rules are complex and challenging which is why we work to our client’s best interest and understand what is at stake.
Fill out the form and one of our immigration experts will be in touch.
A business plan is a document which outlines a business model, financial projections, goals and objectives, product marketing plan and business structure.
A business plan is necessary when you are applying for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa, as you need to demonstrate that your business is viable and lucrative.
A business plan is a way for you to discuss every aspect of your business in detail and, when it is being assessed by the Home Office, it will be used to show that you have an in depth understanding of your prospective business.
A business plan should give detailed information on every area of your business.
These areas include:
- An executive summary of the business;
- An overview of the business;
- An operations plan (including physical setup of the business);
- Market Analysis;
- A description of the products/services you will be selling;
- An outline of your sales and marketing plan;
- Analysis of competition (other similar brands of companies);
- Information on all roles and players involved in the business;
- Financial plan and projections.
We can place you in contact with a specialist business consultant, who can assist you with planning and writing a business plan which is of the highest-quality.
Your consultant will:
- Meet with you at a time that suits you;
- Advise you in person, over the phone, or via Skype;
- Work with you to ensure that all key areas are discussed in-depth;
- Ensure that your plan is organised and structured in a way which makes it navigable to the home office;
- Organise, collate, structure and polish your business plan.
With the help of your consultant, you will be fully equipped for your Entrepreneur Visa interview and your business plan will be in the best possible position to meet the standard demanded by the Home Office. This will maximise your chances of a successful outcome with your Entrepreneur Visa application.