Sponsorship License Renewal
You are required to renew your Sponsorship License to continue employing foreign workers from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) within three months of your current Sponsorship License expiry. In certain circumstances you may be allowed to this sooner, depending on your circumstances.
You should hold information on all visa employees as this will need to be demonstrated during your Sponsor License Renewal application. The application must be made using the Sponsorship Management System. The application is considered during two stages: Validation and Review. As a Sponsor you are able to make numerous attempts at your application for a Sponsor License, however, a fee will be payable for each renewal.
There are no limits to the number of attempts you can make when applying for a new Sponsor Licence. It is worth noting, though, that each renewal application will incur fresh costs. Our team can assist you with each stage of your Sponsorship Licence renewal process. Your lawyer can ensure you have sufficient documentation on all your migrant employees to satisfy the Home Office requirements. We also perform an immigration audit to ensure you business’ HR methods comply with regulations. Get in touch now by calling 0744 8077 407 free or using our online contact form to arrange your first consultation.
UK Immigration rules are complex and challenging which is why we work to our client’s best interest and understand what is at stake.
Fill out the form and one of our immigration experts will be in touch.
The Sponsor Management System is an online tool. It is used when an employer already has a Sponsorship Licence and want to manage or renew it.
This system allows you to report any changes in your circumstances. This can be used for both Tier 2 and Tier 5 Visa holders.
If your Sponsor Licence is going to expire, you will be eligible to renew it as long as you:
- Pass the Home Office audit
- Can show you have the correct documentation (this includes working records of all sponsored employees);
- Keep the Sponsor Management System up to date during your sponsorship; and
- Continue to meet and follow Home Office standards and policies.
Dsichambers offers high-quality Immigration Consultancy and Immigration Audit packages in which one of our expert immigration lawyers will work with you to ensure that everything is in order for your Sponsor Licence renewal. With these services, we will:
- ensure that your business is eligible for a Sponsor Licence renewal;
- ensure that you have all required up-to-date employee records and HR documents;
- confirm that you are still undertaking the UK Labour Market Test correctly;
- ensure that all time-frames are met (in the example of your Sponsor Licence expiry);
- correspond with the Home Office on your behalf;
- prepare you for a re-visit from Home Office officials;
- make sure your business is compliant with all Home Office expectations to avoid incurring a civil penalty;
- complete your SMS application to the highest standard before submitting.
It is possible that you will need additional documentation when applying to renew a Sponsor Licence and without your Compliance Audit in place, you could be refused. Our service will minimise the chances of this happening.